The College policies are developed and approved by the College Council and Committees for the purpose of giving direction or statement of purpose, or to clarify the College’s expectations.
If you have a question about College policies, please contact the Registrar. For contact information, click here.
Below are some of the policies which affect members.
Requirements for Registration
Registration Examination Policies
- Assignment, Orders and Delegation Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Examinations Honoraria and Expense Policy
- Information Sharing Policy
- Per Diems and Council and Committee Compensation & Expense Policy
- Quality Assurance Policy – Continuing Education and Self-Assessment Requirements
- Reserve Fund Policy
- Zero Tolerance Policy